what does that mean.
Yep. you are just like the rest of us, like exactly the same people ...
"Why so serious?"
what does that mean.
FOOTBALL ! ! !
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Sportscenter
My Name is Earl
Cops
Law & Order SVU
Medium
House
Lost
CSI:NY
Survivor
CSI
ER
Monk
Biggest Loser
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The Family Guy
Futurama
RobertChicken
PTI
Reno 911
Viva La Bam
Punk
Dukes of Hazzard
Law & Order: SVU
Home Improvement
The Drew Carey Show
Blue Collar tv
Mad Tv
SNL
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
had to add
Alias
Night Stalker
to my list
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Viva la Bam
Survior
CSI
Family Guy
Chapelle Show
Plus I can't believe no one watches this New Dating show!
Next [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Laguna Beach
survior
CSI
Miami Ink
Nip/Tuck
and just about anything that comes on HGTV...lol
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Lost
The Simpsons
Seinfeld
Family Guy
King of the Hill
Adult Swim
Law & Order:SVU
Sportscenter
My name is Earl
PTI
Around the Horn
Reno 911
The Office
Bookmarks